You Are Here: Home | About Us
Everything You Wanted to Know About Our Neighborhood
To begin, please read about the History of Canton's Market Heights Area and read our Meeting Minutes to get information on what the buzz is in the association.
We have annual neighborhood garage sales!
- The Association offers one chance per year to participate... in June
(This way you can reliably plan to participate)
- An add is placed in the newspaper prior and throughout the sale
(So you get maximum exposure)
- Signs are strategically placed around the neighborhood announcing the sale... Left up through the sale and promptly removed after
(Signs are up approximately 5 days prior announcing the upcoming sale)
- The sale runs Friday and Saturday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(One day participation not a problem - noted in the ad as different homes each day)
- Your biggest job... (besides preparing your sale items, setting up & running your sale) is placing a sign(s) in your yard to let people know you are selling
(A tip: Our ad says look for signs and balloons - Why balloons you ask? Balloons along with your sign helps to draw attention to your sale - making it easier to see from a distance)
If you have any questions or would like more information please feel free to contact us.
Market Heights Neighborhood Association | PO Box 9052 Canton, Ohio 44711-9052
Web Design & Web Hosting Services DONATED by The Karcher Group
Neighborhood Partnership Grant Program sponsored by: Stark Community Foundation